Friday, February 15, 2008

Old Spice Our Savior


Deodorant

"Sniff, sniff. Sniff, sniff. What is that smell? It smells good!"
"That's my deodorant silly. It is a brand new scent from Old Spice called, 'Damn, that smells good'."
Deodorant is a wonderful gift to society brought to people by the likes of Old Spice, Gillette, Axe, Tag, and many other popular brand names. Often overlooked, deodorant is a necessity for living happy, clean, normal lives. The fact is, is that deodorant is extremely reliable, and does its job 100% of the time when called upon, so it never fails. How many things or people in the world can you say that about? Not many, because deodorant does a service to us that many other things cannot measure up to, and that is the power to rid the world of foul smelling odors.

Now, I am a current member of the Old Spice club, and like a majority of my friends, I wear deodorant everyday. However, I have a few friends who lack a proper hygeine and have never heard of deodorant in their entire lives. I pity these fools, who do not realize what a mistake they are making. Not wearing deodorant is a selfish choice because by choosing not to do so, they are affecting the noses of people around them. In the end though, it comes back to hurt them because girls certainly do not like being around or getting close to sweaty boys that smell like rotten leftovers. If these friends of mine were only smart enough to jump on the deodorant train and choose Old Spice, they could experience what I do--constant and continuous attention from beautiful girls who never want to leave your side because of how good you smell. When it comes to dating, Old Spice is my secret to hooking girls that I want and keeping them wanting more. You see, girls don't pay attention to your other flaws as much if you smell great. They are overwhelmed by your spectacular scent that fills up their lungs and makes them feel high, therefore not listening to your words as closely or staring at your crooked teeth. In the end, their noses make the right decision for them. A boy that smells great wins over a boy that doesn't every single time.

Another reason why Old Spice is better than all of the other deodorants is because I feel better and more confident just knowing that I have it on. Upon becoming a member of the Old Spice community, a special feeling of excitement and satisfaction ran throughout my body, letting me know I was making one of the best decisions' of my life. As a veteran in the club, I can tell you from personal experience that your life changes when you make the switch to Old Spice. People wearing it walk around with a specific swag in their step, a bounce if you will; this is a natural side effect to the general good feelings Old Spice produces. It is also been scientifically proven that people that smell good, feel good. I have never been happier since I began wearing it, as my athletic performance has improved drastically, my grades have jumped tremendously, and my social status has shot through the roof. All this because of one life-changing decision.

As you can see, there are only positive enhancements to life while wearing Old Spice deodorant. An instant energy and emotional boost, as well as a performance increase in the classroom, gym, and with the ladies. I suggest traveling to the nearest convenience store immedieately and picking up that shiny, red stick of deodorant because it may be the best decision you ever make.

5 comments:

Annie I. said...

"If these friends of mine were only smart enough to jump on the deodorant train and choose Old Spice, they could experience what I do--constant and continuous attention from beautiful girls who never want to leave your side because of how good you smell."

oh jameson do you really think that old spice does all this for you? what a shame for all those friends of yours. I don't understand why you would want them to use old spice though, they might steal all those girls *cough* you seem to be getting *cough*.

Noah said...

"Old Spice is better than all of the other deodorants is because I feel better and more confident just knowing that I have it on."

James I am also in the Old Spice brotherhood but I have a friend who has a very low self esteem who was wondering how it makes you "more confident?"

playaplayaplayapiiiimpblog said...

"The fact is, is that deodorant is extremely reliable, and does its job 100% of the time when called upon, so it never fails."

Wow! That is astonishing! How utterly remarkable. 100% of the time is a number no competitor can follow. How can i get this deodorant? And is the scent "damn, that smells good" the only scent that works?

taylor c said...

"An instant energy and emotional boost, as well as a performance increase in the classroom, gym, and with the ladies."

really...i deodorant does all this. if it does then more guys shoudl wher it. No really more guys should wear deodorant, any kind of it just wear it. Good paper!!!

Ms. Davis said...

-It wins over women
-It raises self-confidence
-Refusal to wear it is selfish?

The first two points are very convincing, but is refusing to wear Old Spice selfish because it makes others suffer or because it makes it more difficult to win over women? Not super clear...

Can women wear this product too or do it's powers only work one way? If not, why isn't Old Spice capitalizing on the female market?