Getting cut
Bittersweet.
Mixed feelings.
JV vs. Varsity.
Playing time vs. best friends.
Cruise vs. Hardcore.
School vs. San Diego trip.
Be the best or get better.
ILH championship or a state championship.
Knew it was going to happen.
Gave it my best shot.
JV is better for me.
Sweet.
Have a good feeling about this one.
Should be a great season.
These were my first thoughts after being cut from the Varsity volleyball team. I wanted to write them down to remember how I felt about being cut because it is normally such an awful feeling. After getting cut, I think it is best to take a step back, examine your situation, and look at the benefits and advantages. Now that the teams have been finalized, I am happy with my teammates and coaches, and I am truly looking forward to starting playing games this season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment