My first 5 Essential Questions and preliminary answers
1. What am I going to do after high school?
2. How do I choose/find the right girl?
3. Who are my real friends?
4. How can I reach my full potential as an athlete, student, and son and should I even try?
5. What do I want to be when I grow up?
1. I have no clue. I want to go to a good college, but I'm also considering deferring for a year, making some money, and traveling for awhile to gain some independent experience.
2. There are plenty of girls in the world. I know the values I'm looking for in a girl but I'm wondering if having a girflriend is good for me or if I can handle the responsibility of having one.
3. I'm trying to figure out who they are. I want to only be friends with people who I know have a positive effect on my life and who will care for me just as much as I care for them. Friends that always have my back, and will never turn abandon me in hard times. Friends that like me for who I am and enjoy my company--not pretenders or people that are only nice to me when they want something I have. I hate fakes.
4. Hard work and repetition but I'm going through some injuries and I'm thinking how hard it is to play college basketball anyway. However, I think I want to try to reach my full potential in all of those areas because I think it will make me an extremely happy and successful person.
5. So many choices. I want to be a good father that can coach my son's little league basketball team. Maybe I want to teach at Punahou. Maybe I want to be a sports doctor. I'm not really sure right now but I do know that I am only going to choose a profession that I love doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment