Directions: 7 minutes, include something about a shoe. Use an alliteration and a gerund.
"Attached by the laces"
My left shoe, Jordan, has a twin right shoe, named Kobe. They are always together, if not side by side, then always at a close distance. You see, at birth they were siamese twins, attached by the laces. At three months old, I wanted a better life for each and I knew they would have much more success in life if I got them the separation surgery. I went into Foot Locker because of their highly trained professional surgeons and cheap deals. Plus, I had a 30% off coupon. Both shoes squeaked through the operation, but it was a safe, super success when it was over and they were separated. The surgeon gave them a nice polish, and they looked good as new. Ever since, my left shoe and his twin have played large roles in my life and always help me perform my best running, jumping, and dunking on the basketball court!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment