I've been thinking a lot lately about colleges because I have been receiving some letters from colleges in the mail and thru my email. Also, I have senior friends who have recently been getting accepted or rejected from colleges, and its a very crucial process for teenagers. I am taking the time now to jot down my top choices of colleges that I plan on applying to. Some of them are shaky, and some of them are unrealistic and a lot depends on how far I progress in basketball, volleyball, and in the classroom. Here is my temporary list w/some reasoning:
Stanford University - Always has been my first choice; I love the area
UCLA - Super nice campus; west coast; incredible sports program (not to play in but to go to the games)
UC Santa Barbara - super nice; west coast; volleyball?
Pepperdine - super nice; close to the beach; west coast; volleyball?
Boston College - east coast; good school; connections in boston with my brother
Cornell - hotel school
U Penn - great school
Brown - ivy league
USC - nice, west coast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you want any info on UPenn, I live in Philly. It's a great city. Penn's Ivy League as well.
Post a Comment