Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Job Choices

Just as I was thinking about colleges last night, I have been thinking about possible majors and what I want to do for a living after college. Here is a tentative list I came up with:

Teacher/Coach (Punahou)
Computer Technician
Web Designer
Writer
Hotel Manager (Like my dad)
Run my own business or maybe something with my brothers
Sports Doctor/Trainer


I want to do something that I love. I refuse to grow up and get stuck in a job that I am unhappy with. I will choose passion over money, but I of course want to make enough money to easily take care of myself and a family one day. I want to make a difference in people's lives. I want to help. I want to fight for what I believe is right and spread my beliefs. I don't know exactly what I want to be when I grow up yet, nor do I plan on choosing anytime soon, but this short, tentative list is a good start.

No comments: