Sunday, March 16, 2008

Presidential Speech

I'm running for class president and I've got real tough competition. I'm hoping my speech will win me over a lot of our grade members! This is it:

What's up class of 2010
My name's James I am your friend
I'm up on stage, to speak to ya'll
about being your president come next fall
I've been at Punahou since the Wilcox days
I've seen a lot of things up to this stage
And I must admit, Academy is great
not too many things that I really hate
but I have ideas, a few things I wanna do
to make Junior Year unforgettable for you!

HOW YALL DOIN!!
Now that I have your attention, I would like to revert to my caucasian self and speak proper english. As you all know, the class president runs all of your assemblies. As your president, I can assure you all fun, funny, and best of all...SHORT assemblies next year. I know that now, all of us come to assembly and count the minutes till we are released, but I want to make those precious minutes as exciting as possible for all of you! As for ideas to help make the Academy a better place for all of us, I am 100% open to hear. I want to know what all of YOU think our school could improve on, and then I can promise my full attention towards making your wishes come true. I will strive to organize more class events, such as more dances to go along with Junior Function next year! Cafeteria food? I'm thinking a snackbar weekly chicken special...maybe Popcorn chicken! What I'm trying to say is, vote James for President, and I will make sure the Junior Class is well represented next year! Thank you.

No comments: