Monday, March 17, 2008

Hogwarts 2009


I just read online about plans to create a Harry Poter theme-park and I am so excited! The park is supposed to be a "theme park within a theme park" and it is called "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter." It is set to open as a part of Universal Orlando Resort in 2009, and is going to be the first major Harry Potter-themed environment in America. As an intense follower of my favorite book series ever, I plan on attending this theme park as well as Disneyworld either in 2009 or 2010 after I graduate. My sister lives in Miami, so I figure it will be a great time to travel, see my sister, and enjoy the magical world of Harry Potter all at the same time!

1 comment:

taylor c said...

i agree strongly with what you are saying. the new edition of a harry potter theme park is going to be magical and fun for everyone.